Due to continued growth, Helly Hansen is seeking two experienced Customer Service professionals for our Richmond, BC office. These individuals will join our team and deliver superior service to our customers and sales group. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
Helly Hansen (www.hellyhansen.com) provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. WE WORK HARD SO YOU CAN PLAY HARD.
We provide a friendly, high-energy, casual environment, competitive compensation, a generous product discount, and a full benefits package. Preferred hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Work with customer service reps, sales reps, dealers, warehouse employees, and consumers
• Answer inquiries from consumers and dealers regarding status of orders, warranties, product information, and inventory status; includes recommending suitable products and upselling
• Inspect returned product and determine if it is a warranty or repair issue
• Prepare and process returns and repairs using the order entry system and Excel worksheets; facilitate return of product from Canada to our US warehouse
• Follow up on various order issues, including returns, chargebacks, delivery issues and exceptions
• Assist with special projects as needed (special promotions, mailings, trade show preparation, etc.)
The successful candidate will have:
• Conversational and written fluency in French and English preferred
• A minimum of 2 years of customer service or retail experience
• Experience in the outdoor industry is preferred; at a minimum, the selected candidate will be passionate about outdoor sports
• An enthusiastic, positive attitude and dedication to building strong customer relationships
• Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and databases)