Helly Hansen, a leading wholesaler and retailer of high performance outdoor clothing, is seeking a highly motivated Front End Manager to provide support to our Annapolis store.
We provide a positive, high-energy environment, competitive pay, product discount, and a full benefits package, including 100% paid medical and dental coverage for employees, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; and 401(k) company contribution.
This front of house Manager will be based at our Annapolis store. S/he will focus on maximizing sell through by delivering on sales target and key performance indicators.
This position will report to the store manager and specific responsibilities will include:
Retail Sales Management:
* Have knowledge of key performance indicators: sales, margin, average transaction value, units per transaction, conversion rate.
* Deliver on key performance indicator targets
* Manage, train and oversee sales staff on the sales floor based on the STRIPE training module
* Maintain an upbeat, positive customer based mindset and atmosphere at all times on the sales floor
* Provide feedback to store manager based on sales staff performance
* Have a broad knowledge of the Helly Hansen product line
* Make rational decisions that further the integrity of the brand
The successful candidate will have:
* A BA/BS degree
* At least two years of retail experience
* A passion for outdoor sports
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to use the basic features of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Strong self-motivation
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills
* Experience in the outdoor industry is strongly preferred
For more information about our company and products, please see our web site: www.hellyhansen.com.
Helly Hansen is an equal opportunity employer.