Building Changes seeks an Administrative Coordinator to provide support to our internal team. The position is located at our office in Seattle.
Building Changes believes everyone in Washington can be stably housed. We strengthen the leaders, organizations and systems that make it possible.
Building Changes pulls together government, philanthropy and nonprofits in a collective effort to impact homelessness in Washington State. We act as a driver for innovative strategies that help youth and families emerge out of homelessness and maintain stable housing.
* Supporting Directors with scheduling, reimbursements, travel, invoicing and other needs
* Preparing and sending correspondence to donors
* Supporting fund development with monthly reconciliation
* Meeting, webinar and event support - reserving rooms, managing invitations and RSVPs, drafting and producing materials, arranging for food and drinks, room setup and take down, managing AV and technology, making copies and packets, nametags, communications with attendees/invitees, taking notes and minutes, transcribing notes and charts
* Editing, proofreading, basic layout and formatting of documents, slides and spreadsheets and other materials
* Data entry and basic report writing using SalesForce
* Back-end e-blast subscriptions management and support in SalesForce
* Backup for sending communications and managing lists via Vertical Response
* Low-level research - fact-checking, looking up publically-available information via online searches
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following experience
- Associate degree and at least two years of previous administrative support experience; or equivalent combination of education; experience with SalesForce or another database system a plus
- Advanced level ability with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other required software programs
- Experience working in a nonprofit office environment a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong adherence to confidentiality
Salary is $37,121 to $42,560. We also offer excellent health, time off and retirement benefits. To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: Administrative Coordinator. For more information please visit our website at www.buildingchanges.org.
Building Changes is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong organizational commitment to building a diverse workforce.