Building Changes believes everyone in Washington can be stably housed. We strengthen the leaders, organizations, and systems that make it possible.
The Senior Evaluation Associate will help develop and implement sections of the Measurement, Learning and Evaluation plan. This position will support stakeholders and Building Changes staff to learn from evaluation and research activities, and integrate learning into ongoing activities and future work. This position reports to the Director of Measurement, Learning and Evaluation.
* In collaboration with the Director of Measurement, Learning and Evaluation, refine and implement Building Changes’ evaluation strategy.
* Provide internal training to staff as needed for successful implementation of the Measurement, Learning and Evaluation strategy.
* In collaboration with the Director of Measurement, Learning and Evaluation and program staff, guide and monitor progress of all grant evaluations, including design, methods, data collection and management, analysis, and interpretation and presentation of findings.
* Create and monitor project task timelines.
* Prepare data sharing agreements, IRB applications, and other necessary protocols.
* Analyze data by applying appropriate qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques.
* Write reports, executive summaries, fact sheets, grant guidance documents; develop other deliverables and methods of conveying results as appropriate to internal staff and external stakeholder, funders, and grantees with variable research and evaluation expertise.
* Develop materials across multiple modes of dissemination (e.g., written reports and briefs, oral presentations) for local, state, and national dissemination to strengthen the visibility of Building Changes high profile grants and learning collaboratives.
* Cultivate and maintain collaborative working relationships with key researchers and evaluators.
The successful candidate will have:
* Master’s degree in the social sciences, education, early childhood education, developmental psychology, or related field; with five (5) years working in an evaluation and/or applied research setting.
* Experience working with/in content areas focusing on underserved populations.
* Expertise in collecting, tracking, and managing multiple sources of data.
* Skill in conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis.
* Experience working on issues regarding development and utilization of integrated data systems.
* Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills; and proven ability to manage multiple, multi-faceted complex projects and move them forward to completion on time.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to summarize complex data and or findings.
* Demonstrated project management skills.
* Experience blending multiple dataset and dashboard development in Tableau is preferred.
* Demonstrated understanding of and experience with intermediary organizations is preferred.
* Expertise in SPSS, STATA, or other statistical software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and online survey products.
To apply for this full-time position, please email cover letter, salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: Senior Evaluation Associate. For a more detailed job description and additional information about Building Changes please visit our website at www.buildingchanges.org.
Building Changes is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong organizational commitment to building a diverse workforce.