At Sweeney Conrad, our foundation of "people first" begins with our employees—because we know the success of our firm stems from the relationships within it. We consider our employees family and foster a positive work culture, encouraging a healthy balance between work and life; building a career over having a job; continuing education and skill development; and being actively involved in the Puget Sound community where we live, work, and play.
We’re proud of our employees and our culture, and have been recognized by Accounting Today as one of the "Best Accounting Firms to Work For" and by Puget Sound Business Journal as one of "Washington’s Best Workplaces." As a rapidly growing midsized firm, we offer vast opportunities for both career and personal development, as well as the best of both small and large firms:
* Working with a wide variety of clients and industries, while maintaining the opportunity to specialize in areas of interest
* Early and frequent interaction with firm shareholders and clients
* Career development and mentorship from shareholders and client managers
* Company-sponsored technical and intensive leadership training from industry leaders in our international network
* Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, paid time off, flexible schedules, and reimbursement for continuing education and professional memberships
As trusted advisors and dedicated partners, our highly motivated tax seniors work with other team members to provide closely held companies and high net worth individuals with tax and accounting services (including planning, consulting, research, and compliance) that meet their present needs and help them secure a prosperous future. Tax seniors also represent Sweeney Conrad in the community and develop referral relationships with professionals in related industries.
Qualified candidates must have:
* Three to five years’ experience in public accounting
* BA/BS in accounting
* A desire to be challenged and for career advancement in a rapidly growing leading firm
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
Additional qualifications that are desired, but not required:
* CPA designation
* Review experience
To learn more about this role or other opportunities at Sweeney Conrad, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.sweeneyconrad.com.
Sweeney Conrad is an Equal Opportunity Employer