Are you looking for a successful, growing firm where you can get your foot in the door to utilize your organizational, administrative, and computer skills to provide superior service to clients and staff?
Windermere Property Management is the leading residential property management firm in the Puget Sound area. We're currently seeking an outgoing, detail-oriented full-time Office Administrator for the Seattle (home location) and Edmonds offices of Windermere Property Management/Lori Gill & Associates.
We offer competitive pay, an upbeat, friendly team, full health benefits, plus paid vacation, retirement savings, and free parking. For more information on our company, please see our web site: www.wpmnorthwest.com
As an Office Administrator, you will work Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with 30 minutes for lunch. You will report to the Lead Office Administrator, and specific responsibilities will include:
* Data Entry; Input all listing information into various website data bases using the information provided by the agent (NWMLS, Onsite, Zillow, Craigslist, Windermere, Company Website, Rent Manager, Occupancy Report).
* Listing Compliance; Review Listing Packet/Owner Contract using items on Property File Checklist for completeness and accuracy. Audit listings entered by other administrators for accuracy.
* Listing Management; Responsible for weekly reminders to agents for updates/notices of upcoming expirations, applications, vacancies/availability and pending leases.
* Electronic File Retention; scan and efile all listing paperwork into the company and agent databases.
* Customer Service; providing outstanding customer service to assist clients with requests.
* Answering Phones; answering/operating a multi-line phone and screen all calls to ensure the caller is directed to the appropriate person or department.
* Greet Visitors; maintain a professional appearance at the front desk and greet all visitors with a welcoming and friendly approach.
* Process Mail; open and stamp all incoming mail. Distribute proprietary documents to the correct person with confidentiality. Process outgoing mail with diligence and timeliness to ensure delivery times.
* Process Payments; collect all checks that come in via mail, in person drop-off and via drop box by 3:00pm daily.
* Inventory Management; manage all office supplies, agent supplies, postage machine and place orders as necessary.
* Office Organization; maintain overall cleanliness of office.
* General Office Support; assist Accounting & Admin as determined necessary.
If you’re the successful candidate, you will have:
- Outstanding customer service with an eye for detail and tenacious follow through
- The ability work efficiently and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, outgoing personality with professional appearance/conduct and good judgement
- The ability to multi-task and stay highly organized
- Professional, ethical conduct that is aligned with the standards and values of the organization
* Compensation ranges from $15-18 per hour DOE
Please email* your cover letter, resume, and pay requirements to:
*Please include the position title, location preference, and pay requirements in the email subject line. No phone calls, please.
Windermere Property Management/Lori Gill & Associates
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.