Are you looking for a successful, growing firm where you can utilize your property management skills to provide superior service to clients? WPM/Lori Gill & Associates is the leading residential property management firm in the Puget Sound area and we are currently looking for a Property Manager in any of the following areas Single Family Residential, Commercial and Multi-Family.
As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of operating and maintaining the property, providing a quality living environment for residents, establishing a positive, productive working relationship with the property staff, occupancy management, revenue growth, and rent collection. This is a contractor positon with the expectation to fulfill office hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, with occasional evenings & weekends as needed. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Listing; meet with property owners to identify their needs to effectively manage their property. Collect, review and submit to the firm all documents associated with the management contract.
- Leasing; interview prospective tenants to determine eligibility, screen credit applications, prepare lease documents and conduct move-in inspections.
- Rent collection; enforcing the terms of lease agreements by collecting rent from tenants, verify amounts and follow-up with any delinquent rent.
- Deposit Settlements; responsible to complete tenant move-out inspections and deposit settlement to include calculating accurate move-out charges per damages, outstanding utilities and any outstanding fees associated with tenancy.
- Maintenance; arranging for and delegating maintenance for Properties under our management contract utilizing only approved vendors provided in the Approved Vendor Program. Scheduling property turnover and maintaining properties at acceptable levels of rent-readiness.
- Property Inspections; Perform monthly drive-by inspections as well as complete periodic inspections of the property interior and exterior. Provide inspection form and photos of properties under management every 6 months.
- Effective Communication; communicate promptly and fully with all clients and potential clients, and with other licensees to ensure all matters are addressed in a timely manner.
- Attend all bi-monthly Agent and office meetings, kickoff, and when possible clock hours provided by the Firm.
If you’re the successful candidate, you will have:
- Required: WA State Real Estate License or Managing Brokers License
- 1+ year Real Estate Investment and/or Brokerage Experience
- In-depth understanding of Washington Landlord Tenant Laws
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to be independent and a self-driven
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and people with strict deadlines attached
- Proven problem solving, analytical, troubleshooting and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with corporate management and outside clients
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically and draw well-reasoned fact-based conclusions
For more information on our company, please see our web site: www.wpmnorthwest.com
Please email* your cover letter and resume to: Brittanystarks@wpmlorigill.com AND Coryb@wpmlorigill.com
*Please include the position title in the email subject line; No phone calls, please.
Windermere Property Management/Lori Gill & Associates
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.