Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. YOU’RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU’RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
Helly Hansen is seeking experienced part-time and full-time Key Holders for The Westin Resort, Whistler retail store. This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
We offer competitive pay and employee discounts on our product. This is a great job opportunity in a really fun environment!
* Opening and closing the store while executing specific processes and procedures.
* Providing excellent customer service.
* Delivering on personal sales targets
* Leading team members
* Meeting operational expectations by implementing and maintaining high retail standards
* Assisting customers with purchases.
* Answering questions about the performance and technical aspects of our products.
* Exemplifying a 'Customer First' mindset.