Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. YOU’RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU’RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
Helly Hansen is seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager for The Westin Resort Whistler retail store. This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) that provides great benefits: 100%-paid medical, dental and vision coverage, 4% RRSP employer contribution (after three month probationary period), and 15 days of paid time off per year. We provide salary pay plus bonus opportunities.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the store manager with training of new and existing staff
- Assisting the store manager with all aspects of day-to-day operations, including visual merchandising and marketing initiatives
- Opening and closing the store
- Delivering on personal sales targets
- Assisting customers with purchases
- Answering questions about the performance and technical aspects of our products
- Exemplifying a 'Customer First' mindset