At Sweeney Conrad, our foundation of "people first" begins with our employees—because the success of our firm stems from the relationships within it. We consider our employees family and foster a positive work culture, encouraging a healthy balance between work and life; building a career over having a job; continuing education and skill development; and being actively involved in the Puget Sound community where we live, work, and play.
We’re proud of our employees and our culture, and have been recognized by Accounting Today as one of the "Best Accounting Firms to Work For" and by Puget Sound Business Journal as one of "Washington’s Best Workplaces." As the leading locally owned Certified Public Accounting firm in the Puget Sound area and a rapidly growing midsized firm, we offer vast opportunities for both career and personal development, as well as competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, paid time off, flexible schedules, and 401k.
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with shareholders, managers, and staff to support various administrative tasks for the Tax department. This is a full-time hourly role, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Possibly some OT/weekends during busy season.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Daily coverage for receptionist during breaks, lunch, all day Friday, and as needed
- Perform various tax-related duties, such as e-file tax returns and scan authorization forms to engagement binders, prepare engagement letters, bind final draft of tax returns.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing documents
- Responding to client inquiries as requested
- Research and document support
- Word processing of various forms and correspondences
- Special projects as needed
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, and Word.
* Minimum of eight years’ experience in an administrative role; professional services or related industry experience preferred
* Familiar with Adobe
* Ability to learn various software applications
* Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, and decision-making ability
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To learn more about this role or other opportunities at Sweeney Conrad, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org attention: Administrative Assistant or visit our website at www.sweeneyconrad.com.