Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. WE WORK HARD SO YOU CAN PLAY HARD.
Helly Hansen is seeking experienced Sales Associates for our Burlington, WA, retail outlet store. We are looking for applicants who like to work hard AND play hard! This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
We offer competitive pay and employee discounts on our product. This is a great job opportunity in a really fun environment!
Specific responsibilities will include:
- greeting customers
- delivering on store sales targets
- assisting customers with purchases to Helly Hansen standards
- answering questions about performance and technical aspects of our products
- maintains iconic in-store atmosphere with nightly cleaning and store beautification
- consistently exemplify a 'Customer First' mindset
An ideal candidate:
- is at least 18 years of age
- will provide the highest level of customer service to a diverse clientele and ensure that the customer experience is outstanding
- has previous experience with point of sales systems; Retail Pro experience preferred
- is intrinsically motivated, a self-starter, and driven to succeed
- works great as part of a team; track record of positive interactions with co-workers
- Has open availability; weekends, days and evenings
- thrives in a fast-paced sales environment while continuing to provide a high-level customer experience to multiple clients
- can communicate effectively
- enjoys selling product and lifestyle as well as interacting with many new people every day
- is technically proficient with office equipment including, fax, phone and cash register
- has demonstrated operating knowledge of computers at a basic level, including Microsoft Word, Excel, email and Internet browsers
- is able to lift boxes of at least 30 pounds
For more information on Helly Hansen and our product offerings, visit our website at www.hellyhansen.com.
Helly Hansen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.