A manufacturing firm is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative for our downtown Seattle corporate office. We have been in business for over 100 years, operating under the core values of integrity, diligence, and genuine respect for others.
We provide a generous compensation and benefits package (including: medical, dental, and vision coverage that’s paid almost entirely by the company for the employee and dependents; generous paid time off; and a 401(k) plan with employer contribution).
This position coordinates product ordering and delivery to internal and external customers and acts as a customer contact regarding pricing, scheduling, and shipping.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail
* Work as a liaison between production, quality assurance, warehousing, shipping companies, and customers on ordering, pricing, inventory availability, and product-related issues
* Identify and resolve shipment-related issues
* Set up new customers and brokers in the order management system
* Identify business and system process improvement opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to listen, troubleshoot, analyze information, and solve problems
- The desire and ability to build positive, productive relationships with customers and team members
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Proficiency with computers and the ability to learn new programs
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
National Frozen Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.