Wright Runstad & Company is seeking a staff accountant to join our team in downtown Seattle to provide on-site bookkeeping support for our property management office.
We are a leading property development and management firm that employs outstanding people who are committed to excellence. We offer competitive pay plus benefits, including: partially-paid dependent health premiums, 401(k) match, educational reimbursement, fitness program, and generous paid time off. For more information to Wright Runstad & Company, see our web site: www.wrightrunstad.com
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and some special projects. Examples of specific responsibilities include:
- A/R - daily input & posting of cash receipts, bank deposits, journal entries, monthly lease management system records maintenance, tenant invoicing and payment monitoring, A/R reporting
- A/P - twice monthly invoice coding through payment; respond to vendor inquiries, monthly bank reconciliations
- G/L - record general journal entries, prepare and record month-end closing entries, reconcile general ledger accounts as necessary
- Reporting - maintain files of all accounting group records, calculate management fees
- Special Projects - Lease administration, prepare sections of the annual budget, ad hoc analysis and projects