Building Changes believes everyone in Washington can be stably housed. We strengthen the leaders, organizations, and systems that make it possible.
The Evaluation Associate will help develop and implement sections of Building Changes’ Measurement, Learning and Evaluation plan. This two-year position is dependent on available funding and reports to the Director of Measurement, Learning and Evaluation.
* In collaboration with the Director of Measurement, Learning and Evaluation and program staff, guide and monitor progress of grant evaluations, including design, methods, data collection and management, analysis, and interpretation and presentation of findings.
* Create and monitor project task timelines.
* Prepare data sharing agreements, Institutional Review Board applications, and other necessary protocols.
* Analyze data by applying appropriate qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques.
* Write reports, executive summaries, and fact sheets; develop other deliverables and methods of conveying results as appropriate to internal staff and external stakeholder, funders, and grantees with variable research and evaluation expertise.
* Develop materials across multiple modes of dissemination (e.g., written reports and briefs, oral presentations) for local, state, and national dissemination to strengthen the visibility of Building Changes’ high-profile grants and learning collaboratives.
* Cultivate and maintain collaborative working relationships with key researchers and evaluators.