Wright Runstad & Company is seeking an experienced Hotel Project Manager for a development project in downtown Seattle.
We are a leading property development and management firm that employs outstanding people who are committed to excellence. We offer competitive pay plus benefits, including: partially-paid dependent health premiums, 401(k) match, educational reimbursement, fitness program, and generous paid time off. For more information to Wright Runstad & Company, see our web site: www.wrightrunstad.com
The Hotel Project Manager will be responsible for executing and/or managing all aspects of the hotel project development process. As Wright Runstad & Company’s (WRC’s) primary representative, they will direct and oversee: continuation of final design; construction of the core and shell; permitting; design and construction of interiors; project commissioning and early operations. They will work closely with the hotel management company and the project owner (Wright Runstad & Company and its venture partner) in performing all responsibilities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Make project related decisions while considering the effect on budget, pro forma, and financing.
- Manage the project budget.
- Resolve and/or communicate and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Formulate and execute project schedule.
- Implement document control procedures for all construction related documents including contractual agreements and insurance documents.
- Negotiate all change orders within materiality standards.
- Manage the permit and related governmental requirements.
- Perform daily on-site walk-throughs to ensure contract performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent of delivering a luxury residential product.