Experience and Skills:
* Two years of construction field experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good troubleshooter and problem solver.
* Commitment to an open philosophy of communication, growth and development, integrity, customer service, and team work.
* Own and maintain basic hand tools.
* Clean, functional, and dependable transportation.
* Valid Washington State Drivers License.
* Dress and groom appropriately, as per company policy.
* Maintain the company’s typical workday schedule of 7:00am to 3:30pm.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
In this position, the employee is regularly required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and use hands and arms to reach, grasp, handle or feel. The employee must frequently walk and may be required to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. The employee may also occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
This position requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate phones, computers, office equipment, and construction tools. This person must speak clearly using the English language to accurately convey information and be able to hear at normal speaking levels, both in person and over the telephone. Vision correctable to 20/40 is required to review written materials. Frequent exposure to potentially hazardous conditions that may result in threat of health and safety including extreme noise, traffic, inclement weather conditions, climbing and lifting (30+ lbs.), chemicals and other hazardous materials, and machinery.
If you’re detail-oriented, quality focused, dedicated to teamwork, and interested in joining Prestige, please send your resume and cover letter to Employment@prestigecrafted.com.
Prestige Residential Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.