Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in production environment managing product inventories and planning and managing production scheduling for products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Operations Planning, or related fields.
- Experience in forecasting, procurement, production, and/or movement of materials or finished goods inventory, MRP
- Prior experience working in SAP Business One or similar integrated MRP systems is preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills, especially using Microsoft Office products.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally including China.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or food related production is preferred but not required
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter, resume, and pay requirements to Mmayo@overseacasing.com
Oversea Casing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer