Helly Hansen (www.hellyhansen.com) makes professional grade gear to help people stay and feel ALIVE! Our gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. As the #1 apparel brand for Ski Professionals, you’ll find HH at more than 200 ski resort and guiding operations around the world, and worn by more than 55,000 ski professionals. Our sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across all five oceans, and we’re proud to partner with and participate in some of the sport’s most iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading Scandinavian workwear brand, you’ll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. We continue to support Captain Hansen’s legacy through a long list of first-to-market innovations developed through insights from those working and recreating in the world’s harshest environments. YOU’RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU’RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
We are looking for a high performing sales rep to sell, service, and grow Helly Hansen specialty retail accounts in British Columbia. S/he will travel up to 80% in BC and Prairies, working out of the Helly Hansen Richmond B.C. office when s/he is not on the road.
We provide a friendly, high energy, casual environment, competitive compensation (base plus bonus), a generous product discount, car allowance, comprehensive benefits package and employer RRSP contribution program.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Providing industry-leading sales service and support to specialty ski, sail, and outdoor retail accounts
* Developing new business opportunities within the B2B logo channel
* Traveling within the territory to build long-term relationships with existing and potential customers
* Proactively developing and executing a documented "go to market" plan for the territory, outlining full territory potential, short and mid-term prospect list, and new opportunities/ideas
* Providing merchandise and product knowledge support to key accounts located within the territory