Wright Runstad & Company is seeking an experienced Tenant Work Coordinator to join the WRC Development team. We are a leading property development and management firm that employs outstanding people who are committed to excellence. We offer competitive pay plus benefits, including partially-paid dependent health premiums, 401(k) match, educational reimbursement, fitness program, and generous paid time off. For more information on Wright Runstad & Company, see our Web site: http://www.wrightrunstad.com/
The Tenant Work Coordinator reports to the Project Manager/Project Director and is responsible for coordinating tenant improvements during shell and core construction, including meeting with tenants as well as tenants’ and landlords’ consultants and directing contractors and other vendors. Specific responsibilities include:
- Negotiate contracts with the architect, contractor, and other members of the project team (structural, mechanical, electrical, acoustical, lighting, and graphics).
- Oversee purchase responsibilities, including bidding documents compilation, RFPs, contract negotiations, purchase orders, etc. for window coverings, light fixtures, signage, hardware, and furnishings.
- Oversee construction and supervise project team, including leading weekly team meetings.
- Oversee schedule, including managing project costs.
- Manage daily submittals, field questions, and tenant revision requests.
- Manage change proposals and change orders, including negotiating changes and associated costs with both contractor and tenant.
- Manage monthly billings (both contract and tenant tracking), including collections.
- Initiate tenant standards documentation and update, test, and compile tenant handbooks specific to each project.
- Supervise landlords’ central stores.
- Depending on candidate’s capabilities, the position will offer additional opportunities and responsibilities, including assisting Senior Project Manager on shell and core construction with the goal of being trained for that position.