Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. YOU’RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU’RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
Helly Hansen is seeking experienced part-time Sales Associates at our retail store in New Westminster, BC. The ideal applicant could work 15-25 hours per week and preferably someone who can work Wednesday and Thursdays during the day and weekends. We are looking for applicants who like to work hard AND play hard! This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
We offer competitive pay and employee discounts on our product. This is a great job opportunity in a really fun environment!
Specific responsibilities will include:
- greeting customers
- delivering on store sales targets
- assisting customers with purchases to Helly Hansen standards
- answering questions about performance and technical aspects of our products
- maintains iconic in-store atmosphere with nightly cleaning and store beautification
- consistently exemplify a 'Customer First' mindset