At Sweeney Conrad, our foundation of 'people first' begins with our employees—because the success of our firm stems from the relationships within it. We consider our employees family and foster a positive work culture, encouraging a healthy balance between work and life; building a career over having a job; continuing education and skill development; and being actively involved in the Puget Sound community where we live, work, and play.
We’re proud of our employees and our culture, and have been recognized by Accounting Today as one of the 'Best Accounting Firms to Work For' and by Puget Sound Business Journal as one of 'Washington’s Best Workplaces.' As the leading locally owned Certified Public Accounting firm in the Puget Sound area and a rapidly growing midsized firm, we offer vast opportunities for both career and personal development, as well as competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, paid time off, flexible schedules, and 401k.
Accounting / Administrative Specialist
This person will work closely with shareholders, managers, and staff to support billing, accounts receivable and various administrative tasks for the Tax department. This is a full-time hourly role, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Possibly some OT/weekends during busy season.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Invoicing for client billing
- Creating, mailing and follow up of monthly accounts receivable statements
- Coverage for receptionist during breaks, lunch, and as needed
- Perform various tax-related duties, such as e-file tax returns and scan authorization forms to engagement binders, prepare engagement letters, bind final draft of tax returns.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing documents
- Responding to client inquiries as requested
- Research and document support
- Word processing of various forms and correspondences
- Special projects as needed