Are you passionate about the Pacific Northwest, environmental sustainability, and outstanding customer service? Would you like to work for a company that shares your values? EcoLube Recovery is a locally-owned environmental services company dedicated to the sustainable reuse of oil and industrial fluids. Our proprietary re-refining process cleans and returns used oil to its original structure to be used again and again as new motor oil. Every gallon of oil EcoLube Recovery re-refines helps preserve and protect our environment!
We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid holidays; a generous paid time off program; and a 401(k) retirement savings plan with an employer match.
We have an opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative in our Tacoma office. If you enjoy providing great customer service in a fast-paced environment where you get to be the hub of communication, we want to meet you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the central hub of communication between customers, drivers and management
- Answering phones
- Communicating customer needs with appropriate field personnel
- Utilizing established systems to schedule and manage efficient driver routes
- Using QuickBooks for billing and reporting
- Provide administrative support to Account Manager(s)
- Performing various other office duties related to internal and external customer service