Helly Hansen, a team of passionate people committed to deliver incredible customer interactions is looking to add a bilingual (English/French) Customer Service Representative equally as passionate about helping customers and the outdoors. Born by the sea, raised by the mountains, each day we have the opportunity to connect with outdoor enthusiasts who share the most incredible experiences with us, this is what fuels us. As a brand we are committed to manufacturing high-performance products that allow people to feel alive, whether that is on the mountain or sea. Each decision we make we are thinking of our customers and this comes together by strong team work and passion for what we do.
Our Customer Service Representatives are committed to provide best in class customer experiences. Making connections with our customers through shared outdoor stories and providing thoughtful solutions to customer inquiries is what drives us. We are looking for someone who is likeminded and would like to deliver superior experiences to our customers and sales team.
We provide a friendly, casual environment, competitive compensation, a generous product discount, and a full benefits package (fully-paid medical, dental, and vision for employees plus partially-paid premiums for dependents: life and long-term disability insurance; 401 (k) with employer match; generous paid time off).
This Customer Service Representative with work at our U.S. headquarters facility in Sumner.
- Acknowledge, confirm, enter, process, and monitor customer orders
- Proactively communicate with customers (dealers and distributors) and/or sales representatives about any issues concerning their orders (product quality, order tracking, availability of product/product delays, shipping/delivery issues, billing, etc.), providing prompt responses and problem-solving to find solutions
- Provide frequent order status updates to customers and sales representatives
- Provide customer support electronically or by phone in a timely and accurate manner
- Establish and maintain accurate account details for customers
- Process returns, including warranty claims, for end consumers
- Provide product information to customers and identify opportunities to sell/upsell