We are seeking a high-energy, organized HR administrator/generalist to coordinate all HR functions for our Sumner office/warehouse location and work closely with the HR Director in Bellevue. The HR Administrator plays a critical role in ensuring that all Sumner employees’ experience is a positive one.
The work schedule is very flexible: 30-40 hours per week, preferably spread over 5 days per week. Start and end times can be anytime between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate recruitment efforts, including advertising, screening resumes, interviewing, checking references, and administering background checks and drug testing
* Conduct new hire orientations and ensure that HR and payroll paperwork is completed
* Train managers on HR and payroll policies and procedures
* Coordinate and assist with employee relations issues
* Monitor leaves of absence
* Assist in administering the performance and pay review process
* Serve as the first HR point of contact for Sumner employees and managers