Are you a skilled Class B CDL truck driver looking for a high quality employer who’s passionate about the Pacific Northwest, environmental sustainability, and outstanding customer service? EcoLube Recovery is a locally-owned environmental services company dedicated to the sustainable collection and reuse of oil and industrial fluids. Our proprietary re-refining process cleans and returns used oil to its original structure to be used again and again as new motor oil. Every gallon of oil EcoLube Recovery re-refines helps preserve and protect our environment!
We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid holidays; a generous paid time off program; and a 401(k) retirement savings plan with an employer match.
We have an opening for a full-time driver of a Class B oil collection tank truck, covering an established route, to collect used oil from customers and deliver it to our Tacoma facility for recycling. If you enjoy hitting the road, providing great customer service, and have a strong safety record, we want to meet you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review weekly schedule to assist in organizing route in an efficient, timely manner
- Communicate schedule changes to route dispatch
- Integrate dispatch service requests into weekly route
- Make required stops at customer sites as outlined using ifleet electronic device
- Perform field test with Chlor-D-Tect kit on used oil at customer’s site
- Check used oil for water content when appropriate
- Record quantity loaded and/or verify quantity by measuring truck tank
- Record amount of oil pumped, denote Chlor-DoTect test result as required, issue ELR Bill of Lading to customer, and obtain customer signature
- Accurately and legibly record all required information on Driver Daily Report (DDR)
- Submit paperwork a minimum of once per day to Portland office
- Call on prospective customers to solicit new business as appropriate
- Inform regular customers of new products or services
- Resolve service complaints; involve manager where appropriate
- Unload truck at ELR facility each day
- Ensure facility is kept clean and in good working order
- Keep interior and exterior of collection truck clean and in good operating order
- Perform routine maintenance and daily inspections on truck
- Complete all Pre- and Post-Trip inspections
- Maintain a good driving record and completion of ODOT Driver's Log
- Comply with all standard company safety procedures and processes
- Communicate status of jobs and location periodically throughout workday.