At Sweeney Conrad, our foundation of 'people first' begins with our employees—because the success of our firm stems from the relationships within it. We consider our employees family and foster a positive work culture, encouraging a healthy balance between work and life; building a career over having a job; continuing education and skill development; and being actively involved in the Puget Sound community where we live, work, and play.
We’re proud of our employees and our culture, and have been recognized by Accounting Today as one of the 'Best Accounting Firms to Work For' and by Puget Sound Business Journal as one of 'Washington’s Best Workplaces.' As the leading locally owned Certified Public Accounting firm in the Puget Sound area and a rapidly growing midsized firm, we offer vast opportunities for both career and personal development, as well as competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, paid time off, flexible schedules, and reimbursement for continuing education and professional memberships.
The Bookkeeper will work closely with Sweeney Conrad CPA’s to help our clients with their bookkeeping and accounting functions. This is a full-time hourly role. Possible OT/weekends at year end.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Monthly transactional accounting for accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations in QuickBooks
- Ability to assist in the monthly/annual preparation of financial statements for small business clients
- Prepare and complete Payroll, as well as Quarterly and Annual Payroll Reporting
- Prepare and complete State and Local Revenue Filings
- Anticipate client needs and respond timely and professionally to client emails/calls.
- Enter and track fixed asset purchases in depreciation software