From our home in Norway, Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive for almost 140 years. It all started in 1877 when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen found a better way to stay protected from the harsh Norwegian elements.
Helly Hansen gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. As the #1 apparel brand for Ski Professionals, you’ll find HH at more than 200 ski resort and guiding operations around the world, and worn by more than 55,000 ski professionals. Our sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across all five oceans, and we’re proud to partner with and participate in some of the sport’s most iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading Scandinavian workwear brand, you’ll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. We continue to support Captain Hansen’s legacy through a long list of first-to-market innovations developed through insights from those working and recreating in the world’s harshest environments.
RETAIL STORE ASSISTANT MANAGER:
Helly Hansen is seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager for its Seattle, WA retail store. We are looking for applicants who like to work hard AND play hard! This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
This is a full-time position (up to 40 hours per week) that provides great benefits: 100%-paid medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with a company match, and 15 days of paid time off per year. We provide salaried pay plus bonus opportunity as well as a bevy of other incentives to support your outdoor passion including a ski pass!
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the store manager with training of new and existing staff
* Assisting the store manager with all aspects of day-to-day operations, including visual merchandising and marketing initiatives
* Opening and closing the store
* Functional expert of all store operational processes (visual merchandising, operations, sales, and marketing)
* Delivering on personal sales targets
* Assisting customers with purchases
* Answering questions about the performance and technical aspects of our products
* Exemplifying a 'Customer First' mindset