RETAIL STORE MANAGER - HELLY HANSEN - Burlington
We make professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive!
From our home in Norway, Helly Hansen has been making professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive for almost 140 years. It all started in 1877 when sea captain Helly Juell Hansen found a better way to stay protected from the harsh Norwegian elements.
Helly Hansen gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. As the #1 apparel brand for Ski Professionals, you’ll find HH at more than 200 ski resort and guiding operations around the world, and worn by more than 55,000 ski professionals. Our sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across all five oceans, and we’re proud to partner with and participate in some of the sport’s most iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading Scandinavian workwear brand, you’ll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. We continue to support Captain Hansen’s legacy through a long list of first-to-market innovations developed through insights from those working and recreating in the world’s harshest environments.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER:
We are looking for an experienced manager to help us open our first store in Burlington, Vermont. This exciting opportunity is full-time (40 hours per week) and provides great benefits: 100%-paid medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with a company match, 15 days of paid time off per year and a ski pass. We provide salaried pay plus bonus opportunity.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Store operations including hiring great staff, inventory management, sell-through and replenishment of merchandise, opening and closing, and overall store management
- In-store merchandising and maintaining store appearance, including campaign execution, for effective visual appeal
- Expert customer service and excellent representation of Helly Hansen toward customers, business partners, and employees
- Assuming a leadership role within the team and ensuring company standards are upheld
- Assisting customers with purchases, returns, and warranty claims
- Answering questions about performance and technical aspects of our products